"I've been a fan of Ryan Matney for a while now!"
- John Bannon
US card smith Ryan Matney is truly a master of the self working card trick. His best selling books are stuffed with 'no sleight - all awesomeness' card chicanery, and we have picked twelve of his very best to present to you.
Ryan has an innovative and modern approach to sleight free pasteboard pyrotechnics, using a heady mix of principles, methods and subtleties that will just make you giggle. And while Ryan's routines may be totally free of sleights, they are still incredibly powerful. In fact you might find you fool even MAGICIAN'S with a lot of this stuff - it's that clever!Ultimate Self Working Card Tricks: Ryan Matney
edition. Literally NO sleight of hand needed. Let's do it!Pallbearer's Aces
- the ultimate gambling demonstration, where people will not believe your skill with the cards... and they'd definitely never believe you don't need any skill to perform this!The Maven / Bannon Triangle Conversion
- You and your spectator construct a 'four-sided triangle', which inexplicably leads to the four Aces!The Positive Fortune Observation
- A commercial masterpiece! A fun 'reading' turns out very much in the spectators favour... despite the fact that you had stacked the odds against them!Amara Rises Again
- A baffling card revelation where the cards reveal everything themselves, and then top it off with a four-of-a-kind KICKER!Harmony
- Show how closely linked your spectators are, as they affix post-it notes onto two randomly selected cards. First, they find each other, and then they turn out to be impossibly connected!Discard Dating
- A clever version of the 'Royal Marriages' where your spectator turns match-maker, and hooks up all the happy couples!The Synchronicity Theorem
- You and the spectator work together to remove two random cards from the deck before the serious stuff begins... and what do you know? They are exactly the two that needed to be picked!The Long Way Home
- With more twists than a bag of twizzlers, this will prove that there is no such thing as 'Free Will' with the playing cards!Duel Construct
- This fooler has the spectator invent a card, and then find it's exactly the one she has cut to, in advance! This WILL fool them!Vintage Mob Scene
- Get everyone involved with this four Ace production. The deck is repeatedly shuffled and cut, and yet everyone ends up producing an Ace from their packet!Positively Fourth Street
- A lucky Ace that won you a big poker game just keeps turning up; even when the spectator shuffles and deals!The Psychic Dyslexia Approximation
- The revelation of a thought-of card that you genuinely don't know until the end of the trick. It'll fool everyone - probably even YOU, as you perform it!