Suspenz (Gimmicks and Online Instructions) by Eric Bedard and Vortex Magic- Trick
A STAGE ILLUSION NOW A CLOSE-UP ILLUSION
Eric Bedard created his original suspenZ 25 years ago. During that time, he shared it with a very small handful of professional magicians who have been performing it in their act.
Recently VORTEX magic approached Eric and together created an updated machined gimmick that allows you to perform incredible suspensions from your hand.
Use ANYTIME in your act -
A variety of ways to use this gimmick...
SUSPEND A DECK OF CARDS
SUSPEND BUSINESS CARDS
SUSPEND CREDIT CARDS
suspenZ allows for THREE amazing moments.
1) You spread the cards between your hands further than your normally could.
2) You take one hand away and the cards remain suspended.
3) You can reach over and take out a chosen card, and then hand the deck out.
START AND END CLEAN
COMES COMPLETE WITH:
SPECIAL MACHINED GIMMICK
- Learn how to use the gimmick
- Variations on suspensions
- How to care for your gimmick
LEARN TWO EFFECTS - Chosen card from suspension and BLANK DECK suspension
WARNING: DO NOT OPERATE gimmick BEFORE watching FULL tutorial - the gimmick IS fragile and can break if you don't follow directions. ALSO - in the tutorial we tell you how to strengthen it, so it can last longer. We highly recommend you do this, so it does NOT BREAK. It will be stiff to start with, but it WILL BECOME smoother - just BE GENTLE.